What is a procedure to send a parcel?
Label your parcel
The parcel should be properly packed with proper padding and insulation for preventing any breakage. Then, parcel should be put with correct label, meaning complete and perfect info about the sender as well as the receiver.
Finding a courier service
Find a reliable and efficient courier service which should be fully automated and equipped with contemporary technologies and latest innovations and on-time delivery.
Inquire about special shipments
Courier and cargo regulations are not same everywhere. There are items which are prohibited which need to be checked before sending.
Making sure your parcel picked up from the service point and booking is done where shipment is prepared and checked.
After the parcel is handed over to the concerned parcel service, the status should be tracked online by searching at the Shipment Page.
What items are prohibited to send via courier?
The courier and cargo regulations vary destinations to destinations. But there are some items which can’t be and won’t be sent through cargo services:
- Animals and Animal Prodcuts
- Animal skins (non-domesticated)
- Compressed Gas
- Dangerous goods / Hazardous materials
- Firearms or air rifles
- Flammable products of any type
- Ignitable Gas
- Pornographic materials
How long does it take to deliver to…?
1. USA – Next Day by 10.30am to key business centres and 2 – 3 days to outer regions
2. Canada – Next Day by 10.30am to key business centres and 2 – 3 days to outer regions
3. Europe – Next Day by 12 Noon to key business centres and 2 – 4 days to outer regions
4. Latin America – 1 to 2 day to key business centres and 2 – 4 days to outer regions
5. Asia , Middle East, India 1 to 2 days to key business centres and 3 – 4 days to outer regions
6. Africa Oceana – 2 to 4 days to key business centres and 3 – 4 days to outer regions
What surcharges do apply to customers’ shipments?
How long does it take to deliver to the specified locations?
What are opening hours of the Ship Center?
How do I track my parcel?
What can be done if the parcel didn’t arrive on time?
What is the cut-off time in London for Next Day delivery?
Does Teeparam open on Weekends & Bank Holidays for shipments/drop-off?